void mx_givens(real x, real y, real* c, real* s)
- Returns c, s parameters for Givens rotation to eliminate y in the vector [ x y ]'
void mx_rot_vec(Vec* x, int i, int k, real c, real s, Vec* out)
- Apply Givens rotation to x's i and k components
void mx_rot_rows(Mat* mat, int i, int k, real c, real s, Mat* out)
- Premultiply mat by givens rotation described by c,s
void mx_rot_cols(Mat* mat, int i, int k, real c, real s, Mat* out)
- Postmultiply mat by givens rotation described by c,s
Givens matrix operations routines.
Routines for calculating and applying Givens rotations for/to
vectors and also to matrices by row and by column.
Based on the "Meschach Library", available at the
anonymous ftp site thrain.anu.edu.au in the directory
- David E. Stewart (email@example.com)
Zbigniew Leyk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ronan Collobert (email@example.com)
Alphabetic index HTML hierarchy of classes or Java
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.